Version 2.0.6 (2020-09-08)
- Fixed minor issue in the erf equation. Updated fp tables and E_diff equation.
Version 2.0.5 (2020-09-04)
- Fixed issues with calculation of outputs in the Upload tool and removed link to Codelab
- Added SET chart, which displays SET outputs as a function of the inout variables selected
- Added a note below SET chart
- Added a note below PMV heat loss chart
- Minor edits to the layout of the comfort tool
Version 2.0.4 (2020-07-17)
- Displaying the relative air speed and dynamic clothing among the outputs.
- Fixed calculation comfort zone in Ranges
Version 2.0.3 (2020-06-24)
- The Upload tool can be used to calculate LEED compliance.
- The Share button now also shares the chart type.
- Added notes about relative air speed and dynamic clothing calculation below charts.
- Added mean radiant temperature as input in the SolarCal tool.
- Share fixed the issue with air speed and clothing.
- Changes y-label in chart air speed vs operative temperature.
Version 2.0.2 (2020-06-09)
- The dynamic clothing insulation is automatically calculated by the tool.
- Upload was throwing error for files with more than 1000 inputs.
- Improved calculation speed for Upload tool.
Version 2.0.1 (2020-06-05)
- The relative air speed is automatically calculated by the tool.
- Added Save, Restore and Share button.
- Added tooltips to provide additional information to the user.
- Upload not does not throw an error if the cooling effect cannot be calculated.
- Upgraded to new version of pythermalcomfort.
- Fixed issue solar gain calculation with IP units.
Version 2.0.0 (2020-05-06)
- Navigation bar responsive.
- Created new documentation website.
- Issue with HeatLoss chart.